Contact us at Malbagardenscivic@hotmail.com

This is our neighborhood and our community, your input is welcome and requested.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Community Activism

So I met a Woman the other day complaining about the amount of traffic on 5th avenue and the insane amount of speeding trucks. She went on to tell me about how she has been trying for years to do something about it , writing letters, calling people, all to no avail. When I asked her if she was a member of the Malba Gardens Civic Association , Silence. When I asked her if she recieved the notice about the CB 7 meeting on the issue she responded "Oh yes that was an important meeting " I hear alot of people showed up, my neighbor was there. When I asked "Where were you?, Silence....???????????????????????

We need to make a united effort...

No comments: