Contact us at Malbagardenscivic@hotmail.com

This is our neighborhood and our community, your input is welcome and requested.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Vandals Torch 4 Vehicles In Whitestone, Queens « CBS New York- News, Sports, Weather, Traffic and the Best of NY

The following link shows a very disturbing trend that is escalating in what once was our quiet enclave. A couple of weeks back someone in a Toyota Rav 4 banged on my front door with such force that I feared it would break in(at the same time all my perimeter security lighs as well as my neighbors went on). I ran outside as my family dialed 911, I saw a hooded person run into a Silver Rav 4. They then proceeded to race up the block make a uturn and come barreling back toward me screaming out the window. Two nights later at 2AM someone in a small white car was parked in front of my neighbors house screaming "oh yeah , oh yeah", Around the same time one of my other neighbors had his car keyed in his driveway.

Several other neighbors have had their cars keyed, mirrors broken, bikes stolen out of their backyards.

Now they are torching cars in Driveways almost setting homes Ablaze as families sleep.

Thank God no one was injured this time around. We request once again that our neighborhood get the police attention it deserves. Wheter it be via more patrols, or what should have happened and has been repeatedly requested a long time ago, a new Police Precint. Something must be done before a tragedy occurs.

THESE CRIMINALS WILL BE CAUGHT, FORTUNATELY SEVERAL HOMES IN THE AREA HAVE SECURITY CAMERAS. PLEASE BE VIGILANT AND KEEP OUR EYES OPEN FOR THE SAFETY OF ALL OUR FAMILIES.





Vandals Torch 4 Vehicles In Whitestone, Queens « CBS New York- News, Sports, Weather, Traffic and the Best of NY

No comments: